New Patient Registration
If you live within the area covered by the Practice ask for a registration form from Reception or use the Online Pre-registration form below.
As soon as your completed forms are returned your details will be put on to our computer system and an application will be made for your existing medical records to be transferred.
We will contact you to book an appointment for you to meet one of the doctors or nurses. This is important in order to review your medical history and assess your current needs. If you are a carer or look after a husband, wife, relative, friend or neighbour, please let us know.
Please check that your address is within our area on the 'Practice Boundary'' page/map before you register with us.
Online Pre-registration with the Practice
If you wish to pre-register please follow these instructions:
1) Complete the online form Pre-registration Form
2) Click 'Send' when completed
3) Download and complete the Health Questionnaire (Adults 16yr and over) (Children 0 up to 16 yrs)
4) Return your completed Health Questionnaires to firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is because it can take a considerable time for us to receive your medical records)
5) To complete the registration process please bring photo i.d. (passport or driving licence) to the surgery and sign the pre-registration form.
We cannot proceed until this has been done and we will then continue with the full registration and request your records from your previous surgery.
Note that by sending the form you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.